Territory Sales Manager
- Use strong presentation skills to grow both the Golden Technologies brand, as well as specific product strength.
- Develop and manage a plan to grow the existing account base while uncovering and developing new opportunities
- Develop strong trust relationships with key customer contacts.
- Travel within the territory – 50% travel is expected within the territory(seldom is weekend travel required) as necessary to achieve results consistent with territory goals
- Communicate professionally with both the outside customer base as well as the inside support team to manage daily needs/opportunities
- Have the ability to problem solve and find resolutions to any challenges that arise within the territory
- Durable Medical Equipment industry experience is desired but not a required
- Retail Sales Training experience
- Effective organization skills
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Individual must have the ability to work independently to achieve territory goals
Truck Unloaders will work in our Kingston, Laflin and Old Forge locations unloading trucks and shipping containers. They must be able to lift 100lbs alone or more with another person. When not unloading trucks and containers, they will perform various tasks including assembly, packaging, and material handling. They must have reliable transportation and be able to report to work at any of our facilities as needed (Old Forge, Kingston and Laflin).
The starting rate of pay for this position is $16 per hour with a $40 per week attendance bonus for perfect attendance.
The rate of pay for this position is $15/hr.
401 Bridge Street, Old Forge, PA 18518 or 1 Passan Drive, Building 10, Laflin, Pa
Golden Technologies, a family-owned manufacturer of power lift recliners, has many manufacturing jobs available. We are hiring full-time Production Workers at our Old Forge and Laflin, PA locations.
Our Production Team works Monday – Friday, 6AM – 2:30PM. Production positions are responsible for assembling, inspecting, and packaging our lift recliner chairs.
- A starting hourly rate of $15 per hour plus bonus incentives depending on skill level and attendance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Many Paid Holidays
- Great Health insurance benefits after 90 days
- Generous 401k
- Dental, Vision and Life insurance available
- Huge Discounts off product for family members
- Leadership and growth opportunities
- Thanksgiving Luncheon
- Holiday Luncheon
- Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor day Barbeques
- Ice Cream Truck during the summer
- Donuts during special holidays
- Knoebels picnic once a year
Golden Technologies is committed to providing a safe work environment by following all COVID-19 guidelines set forth by the CDC.
- Position drives a tractor trailer truck to make trips between company locations (20 mile radius) to pick-up and deliver predominantly finished products or materials/supplies.
- Position involves moving trailers around from dock to dock.
- Obtains proper authorization for all deliveries/pick-ups.
- Inspects vehicle for proper and safe operating conditions before and after each trip.
- Must maintain a DOT driver’s log and adhere to all DOT regulations.
- May require driving in adverse weather conditions.
- Position requires working tractor/trailer components, including bending and cranking landing gear as well as climbing in and out of cabs and sitting for extended periods of time.
- No touch freight
- Be home every night (day shift work)
- Must have a minimum of 6 months verifiable driving experience
- Valid CDL Class A driver’s license is required
1 Passan Drive, Building 10, Laflin, PA
We have 3 paid personal days after 90 days of employment, 7 paid holidays and a competitive benefits package including 40lk.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug Free Employer
Product Shipper/Forklift Operator
Warehouse Associates are responsible for packaging, labeling, tracking using a computer and transporting product into trailers. Prior forklift and computer experience is helpful. Our employees enjoy:
- Day shift 6am to 2:30pm Monday- Friday
- 3 paid days off after 90 days
- Health insurance benefits after 90 days
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Dental, Vision, Life insurance available
- Discounts off products for family members
- Leadership/Growth Opportunities
- Catered Lunches periodically
- Knoebels Picnic once a year
We have competitive pay rates.
This position is full time Monday-Friday 5am – 1:30pm. The starting rate of pay is $15 per hour, however, we also have an incentive program that allows employees to earn a higher hourly rate of pay!
We offer competitive benefits and are located only 15 minutes from Wilkes-Barre or Scranton.
The Product Technical Service Rep. also needs the ability to comprehend and discuss technical information as it relates to warranty and service issues. These positions are on steady day shift, Monday through Friday. We offer competitive rates and benefits.
The rate of pay for this position is $15/hr.
This position is on steady day-shift, Monday through Friday. A valid driver’s license is required.
We offer competitive rates and benefits and are located only 15 minutes from Wilkes-Barre or Scranton.