OLD FORGE, PA – Golden Technologies proudly introduces a travel scooter with a 300 lb. weight capacity and 3” longer frame for more stability and foot room, the all-new Buzzaround® XL.
“The Buzzaround XL scooter gives DME dealers the type of travel scooter they’ve been looking for that’s stylish, comfortable and has features not found on other scooters of this class,” says Richard Golden, CEO. The Buzzaround XL is Medicare coded as a K0800 scooter, and is also an ideal product for dealers looking to increase their retail cash scooter sales this spring.
The Buzzaround XL’s standard features include:
• Exclusive, innovative under-tiller battery charging port for the easiest access to battery charging
• Closed Delta Tiller with rubber wraparound handles that can be easily cleaned and disinfected
• Streamlined control panel design with backlit battery gauge
• 300 lb. weight capacity
• 3” longer than other travel scooters for more footroom and legroom
• Front mesh basket is larger and easier to see through when driving
• 8” front and rear solid, low profile, non-marking tires with Golden’s exclusive tread design and high
polished hubcaps on steel rims
• Impressive 37” turning radius for tight indoor maneuverability
• Red and Blue snap-on shroud panels
• Top speed of 4.5 mph
• Operating range 5.5 miles
• 17”x16” black vinyl, stadium style seat with adjustable armrests
• The easiest disassembly of any Golden scooter
Golden Technologies is the world’s leading manufacturer of seat lift recliners and an emerging leader in the manufacture of scooters, power wheelchairs and adjustable beds. Golden’s products are distributed throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, Europe and Japan. For more information on Golden Technologies, please visit our website, www.goldentech.com or call toll-free, 1-800-624-6374.