OLD FORGE, PA. Golden Technologies has added a four-wheel version of the popular LiteRider™ scooter to its line of retail cash products. The four-wheel LiteRider, model GL140, is also Medicare coded in the K0800 category.
“We launched the three-wheel LiteRider at Medtrade Spring 2010 and have had great success with it. This unit has proven itself to be a product that catches the eye of consumers when it’s on a dealer’s showroom floor. Almost immediately upon release of the threewheel model people began asking when we were coming out with the four-wheel version,” says Richard Golden, CEO. “It was important to us in the design of the four-wheel model that we maintained the performance and style characteristics of the original unit while engineering an impressive turning radius into its design, and we did that.”
The LiteRider models compliment the Companion scooter line with the same sharp Red and Blue colors, black tires, steel rims and stylish hubcaps to help make a dealer’s Golden scooter showroom display more appealing than ever before.
The Four-wheel LiteRider’s Standard Features Include:
• 300 lb. Weight Capacity
• Full-size, four-wheel transport scooter with compact maneuverability
• Impressive 48” turning radius — smallest in its class
• Innovative under-tiller charging port
• Delta Tiller with rubber wraparound handles that can be cleaned and disinfected
• Adjustable Tiller with tiller lock
• Backlit Battery Gauge
• Easy To Read Control Panel
• The only scooters with two storage baskets standard
• Comfortable 17”x16” Stadium Style Seat
• Adjustable Armrests
• 18AH battery pack
• Completely Wireless Disassembly
Celebrating its 25th anniversary, Golden Technologies is the world’s leading manufacturer of seat lift recliners and an emerging leader in the manufacture of scooters, power wheelchairs and adjustable beds. Golden’s products are distributed throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, Europe and Japan. For more information on Golden Technologies, please visit our website, www.goldentech.com or call toll-free, 1-800-624-6374.