The Touch of Quality
When it comes to performance, capabilities and aesthetics, Golden Technologies’ array of lift chairs is unmatched in our industry. It’s no wonder that the fabrics we use give you the same high quality and a range of choices to please every taste and need — including our exclusive Brisa®; stain-, odor-, spill- and germ-proof Crypton®; and a full palette of traditional fabrics and colors. At Golden, we understand how important your lift chair is to you, so we want you to take pride in its appearance and durability, as well as its functionality.
Golden Brisa® Fabric
Brisa® is an incredibly soft and luxurious faux leather fabric available on lift chairs exclusively from Golden Technologies. Brisa is the first polyurethane fabric designed with a unique ventilation system that enables it to breathe, keeping you cool and comfortable, no matter how long you use the chair. Brisa’s subtle grain pattern is created through a natural process that simulates the supple surface of genuine leather. You can choose from a tasteful assortment of colors.
- Stain, scratch and blemish resistant
- Clinically proven to be more resistant to temperature changes than vinyl and genuine leather
- Superior comfort in all climate conditions — stays cooler than leather in warm weather conditions
- Resists cold weather stiffening and cracking
- Cleans effortlessly with soap and water
- Lifts most stains with alcohol-based household cleaning solutions
- Disinfects with a 5:1 bleach solution
Golden Crypton® Fabric
The days of worrying about spills, stains, odors and germs are over with Crypton®, available on all Golden lift chairs except the Capri. Permanently impenetrable and endlessly cleanable, Crypton has you covered with a powerful lineup of protective features:
- Moisture Barrier – prevents stains, spills and liquids from penetrating into your cushion for five years.
- Antimicrobial Formula – resists mold, mildew, bacteria and odor.
- Disinfectability – with a diluted bleach solution or EPA-approved Crypton Disinfectant & Deodorizer.
- Environmentally Safe – meets California Flammability TB117, NFPA260.
SofTouch with Stain Defense
These fabrics are inherently stain resistant, but incredibly soft. Silicone is added to the individual fibers during the manufacturing process, making them very strong, yet very soft, and stain resistant. The following fabrics are SofTouch with Stain Defense fabrics: Hazelnut, Sterling, Copper, Palomino, Admiral, Evergreen, Cabernet, Pearl, Autumn, Cornflower, Spring, Rosewood.
Our Bronco vinyl material is rugged and durable, yet surprisingly soft. This material is perfect for someone looking for the moisture repellency and cleanability of vinyl, with a softer feel than most vinyl material. Available in six colors: